Tuesday 11 March 2014

Renulek's Spring 2014 Napkin in spring colours

Here is the doily I am giving the most energy to right now. It's the Spring 2014 Napkin, by Renulek from Poland. She is sharing the pattern round by round on her blog, and several of us on InTatters are following along. We've been having fun looking at all the colours that everyone is using. Finally, I couldn't resist, and I jumped in, too. I am breaking the rules – using three variegated threads to date, and planning to add one or two more, oh my! :-D As you can see, I have spring flowers in mind, and I reckon that the foundation colour is yellow. So far, anyway. :-)

Thread: Lizbeth Size 40
Round 1 colours: Pineapple Parfait & Butterfly Breeze
Round 2 colours: Pineapple Parfait & Arctic Waters

Renulek's Spring 2014 Napkin, Round 1 in progress

Renulek's Spring 2014 Napkin, Round 1 finished

Renulek's Spring 2014 Napkin, Round 2 in progress

3 comments:

  1. Grace that's going to look real springlike and gorgeous, I will watch you progress with interest, I have just started tatting little bits but the doily will have to wait a while.
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  2. Truly gorgeous color combinations and very beautiful tatting!!! :)

    ReplyDelete